CellaVision works to advance laboratory workflow and diagnostic certainty through intelligent microscopy. We are a world leader in digital microscopy and offer a full solution including instruments and reagents. Our products are used in health care services around the globe.
We work at the forefront of technology and use many of the latest advances in programming, chemistry, digital imaging, and machine learning. Joining our company means you will play an essential role in elevating healthcare through the evolution of microscopy.
Position: Scientific Affairs Software Engineer
Location: Lund, Sweden
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
How will you contribute?
As a Scientific Affairs Software Engineer will be a part of our Scientific Affairs team. Scientific Affairs is a small, highly committed, and dynamic cross-disciplinary team, with the vision of introducing new dimensions and solutions into digital microscopy. As a part of this team, you need to prepare yourself for rapid changes, working with diverse tasks of all kinds (big and small) and to get a hint of the future of digital morphology.
As a Scientific Affairs Software Engineer you will:
- Develop prototype applications in new areas as well as further develop our existing applications using your knowledge in C++ and C#/.NET.
- Develop tools used for investigations in either Python, C++ or C#/.NET.
- Build prototypes intended to be used in presentations, as marketing input to product development and to be used in CellaVision’s scientific research.
- Assist with prototype testing in-house as well as at customer sites.
- Investigate new technologies and possibilities for our new and existing products.
- Develop specifications for new products and functionalities together with the Scientific Affairs team.
Please read more about working with our team https://career.cellavision.com/departments/global-marketing
What will you bring?
- You have a master's degree in applied Mathematics or equivalent education.
- You have three or more years of proven experience of developing software, preferably windows applications in C++ and C#/.Net and experience working with Git.
- You have experience with deep learning, image analysis or artificial intelligence in general. Knowledge of super resolution and generative networks for images is meriting.
- You are proficient in English language (spoken and written).
- You are innovative, committed, interested in trying and testing new ideas and solutions and have an open-minded personality.
- You are capable of independently organize and prioritize your work; at the same time, you also enjoy working as part of a closely knit team.
- You are used to taking a large amount of responsibility for your work, and when obstacles come your way, you feel comfortable finding new ways to solve the problem. You see opportunities where others see limitations.
What we offer?
At CellaVision, we believe that Employee Recognition, Communication & Collaboration, Innovation & Continuous Improvement help us develop into the very best version of ourselves. Our culture is one of teamwork, partnerships, and caring relations. We also believe in having fun together!
We offer flexible working hours and depending on the role the possibility of hybrid work. Through our collective agreement, you have substantial coverage both if you fall ill and for your retirement. It also provides a time bank for some extra time off and new parents a supplement when staying home with their small child.
We believe in having fun together and meet for breakfast on Fridays, different team activities and company festivities. Some of our engaged team members lead running groups, games nights and meet ‘n’ eat lunches. In our office there is a free gym as well as a parking garage for bicycles and access to showers, we also provide all our people with a wellness allowance to support a healthy lifestyle.
Ready to apply?
We work with a continuous selection so please apply sooner than later via our career site.
We do not accept application by email.
Diversity is in our blood
At CellaVision we understand not only the uniqueness of blood cells but also of people. We strongly believe in the power of diversity and recognise it as a driver of innovation. We are committed to building an inclusive culture for all our people.
CellaVision is a non-discriminatory workplace where qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, ethnic or social origin, age, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, family or marital status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
More about us
CellaVision® was established in Sweden in 1994 with a vision to simplify, standardize, and digitize the manual analysis of blood cells in hematology laboratories. The company’s long-term success is a result of our commitment to innovation. Our goal is to provide value to patients, customers, and distributors by incorporating smart solutions into everything we do. Our research and development focus on offering superior analytical and diagnostic certainty by creating an ecosystem that combines reagents with hardware and software. Today CellaVision has 250 employees, with global Headquarters in Lund, Sweden.
The company has market support offices in 16 markets and a presence in over 40 countries with reagent development and manufacturing performed in Martillac, France.
For more information visit www.cellavision.com (http://www.cellavision.com)
Working together with human and artificial intelligence to advance diagnostics. - it’s in our blood.