Camurus?is a Swedish research-based pharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing innovative and long-acting medicines for the treatment of severe and chronic conditions, including opioid dependence, pain, cancer and endocrine disorders. New drug products are based on our proprietary?FluidCrystal?® drug delivery technologies with the purpose to deliver improved quality of life, treatment outcomes and resource utilization. The company’s share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker “CAMX”. For more information, visit camurus.com.
At?Camurus?you will get the opportunity to work with committed colleagues in a team?with good atmosphere, where the employees support and care for?each other.?Camurus?is?an innovative company that?is currently expanding in new markets. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to help creating sustainable growth.
As a Tender Manager, you will be responsible for, together with local Tender Managers/Country Leads, driving tender performance for large and strategic public accounts, mainly within EU.
You will engage senior decision makers both internally at Camurus, and externally with payers. Moreover, you will establish, maintain, and expand value partnerships, and position the value and services to these customers through the entire tender/business cycle. Working at Camurus is characterized by teamwork and open communication, and you will work cross-functionally in an international environment.
Among others, your responsibility will include:
- An important task for the Tender Manager will be to map and keep track of all tender opportunities (both new and prolongations) in the defined tender regions. This includes the responsibility to manage and keep track of hospitals tenders and public procurements through electronic tools etc.
- The Tender Manager will act as a project lead for developing and maintaining a Global Tender dossier that will be adapted locally by local Tender Managers.
- The Tender Manager is expected to influence willingness to pay by delivering evidence-based value proposition and economic quantification of value of Camurus offerings to the stakeholders.
- The Tender Manager will proactively collaborate with colleagues in identifying potential targets and new customers.
- The Tender Manager will map the buyers’ tender processes in order to increase market knowledge.
- The Tender Manager will be consulting Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and economical buyers on reimbursement, billing, coding, budget impact and financial planning.
- The Tender Manager will be training, and coaching sales functions involved in tendering on value-based engagement.
We are looking for a senior profile with the following skill set:
- Academic degree or equivalent, together with a commercial or healthcare background
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical value chain and market environment (local reimbursement systems, budgets and funding flows in hospitals, key decision makers & influencers), or Sales experience in medical devices and/or Pharma environment. Ideally experience from procurement.
- Solid experience in a customer facing role interacting with medical & non-medical staff
- Ability to successfully network in complex cross-functional setting
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand market dynamics
- Strategic mindset and strong relationship management skills
- Superior communication, sales & negotiation skills
- Strategic account management skills, and proven understanding of tender & contract process
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Good IT skills, in particular Excel and BI systems
- Structured, organized, and meticulous personality, together with strong analytical skills
The Tender Manager will be based in Lund, and report to the Global Head of Market Access & Pricing.
This is a great time to join a highly dynamic and innovative company during a very exciting phase of growth. The position offers?an?international work environment and corporate culture, with the possibility for individual development and growth. Camurus?has approximately 170 employees with the head office located in Lund. The corporate culture is driven by innovation, strong collaboration internally and externally, ownership,?quality, and passion about realizing our?ideas?to achieve our?patient-centric vision. This is a full-time permanent employment opportunity.
Information and application
For more information about this job-opening, please contact recruitment consultant Tobias Lorentzon at TOBLOR Consulting, phone: +46 735 11 10 60. You apply for this position through TOBLOR’s career site, https://career.toblor.se/, by uploading your CV and personal letter. For more information about Camurus, please visit: https://www.camurus.com/.
We are looking forward to seeing your application!