Manpower are now searching for a Marketing Coordinator! This is a consultant role at SBM Life Science in Lund. Are you a structured, well-organized, detail-oriented person with an administrational background and preferably also with experience within marketing? Read more and apply for the job below.
SBM is a French family owned company since 1994, historically developed through organic growth by the creation of new activities and a series of successful acquisitions. For more than 20 years, they have specialized in the development, formulation and distribution of crop protection products for professionals and individuals. SBM's main business areas are Manufacturing, Agriculture, Home & Garden, Aromatherapy. With the recent acquisition of the BAYER GARDEN division, SBM has set an ambitious expansion path towards becoming the NR 1 Global Home and Garden Company. In the Nordics the Portfolio is one of the strongest in the Market with brands like STROLLER®, TRIM ®, MYRR ®, RADAR DOS ®, Baithion ®, Kvit ®, Natria ® och VITAGRO ® generating a turnover of more than 20m€. SBM Nordics is represented in all 4 countries and we are in total 20 employees.
You will be employed by Manpower AB as a consultant. This is a full-time job and the start will be in August.
Your main task will be:
* Ensure the in-store activation of the key universes as defined together with PM, Marketing Manager and Sales team
* Support Portfolio Manager with the development of Brand plans
* Plan and support the management of ordering, development and production of all communication or promotional materials
* Coordinating the preparation of catalogue and product brochures, helping with visuals preparation
* Support the Sales team and Portfolio Manager in the preparation of Trade presentations to customers
* Works with several subcontractors, such as advertising agencies, design agencies printing houses, etc.
* Coordinate the organization of trade and consumer fairs
* Ensure the readiness of artworks in collaboration with the PM and external agencies
* Create POs for the marketing suppliers
* Work experience in comparable roles
* Knowledge in Microsoft Office
* Fluently in spoken and written English
Other than that, it is meritorious if you have an education in marketing, communication or similar. It is also meritorious if you can communicate in Swedish.
The person we are looking for
To thrive in this role, we see that you have a "roll up the sleeves" mentality and make things happen. In this role there will be a lot of information to work with and organize. Therefore, we see that you are structured and pay attention to details, have the ability to prioritize and work with multiple tasks. There will be a lot of individual work but also a whole lot of cooperation with others. To succeed in the role, you have a team player spirit and like to interact and socialize with stakeholders.
What can Manpower offer you?
You will get an opportunity to build your career through Manpower, one of Sweden's largest and best employers. When you become a Manpower employee you will benefit from our enormous network that will give you stability and insurance in your career. We care about your career and want to give you every opportunity to grow through your assignment.
How do you apply?
It's easy! Just push the apply button and you're on your way. Note that we do NOT accept application through email or mail. Selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Any more questions?
You can find most of your answers through Frågor och svar
If you have technical questions regarding your application you are welcome to contact Manpowers Webbsupport, 020-26 51 00.
If you have any other questions don't hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com
Welcome with your application!